Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Chapter 3 Script

Here it is, chapter 3! This script isn't as detailed as the others, I think it would be difficult to handle this one that way. This part of the game is really about reclaiming Luke's memories. Most of the scenes will be flash backs. The people introduced will only serve the purpose of exploring Luke and what he is about. Enjoy, if possible. ;)

CHAPTER THREE -
The past was just the present only yesterday.
--------------------------------------------

=OUTLINE=
I) Collect Your Thoughts
--*) Water Tower
--*) Baker's Inn
--*) Blacksmith's Shop
--*) Her House
--*) Candy Shop
--*) Someone's House
--*) Home
II) Memory Complete
--A) Acquire Starting Equipment
III) Return Home
--A) Last Details
--B) Goodbye

=SCRIPT=
LOCATION: Old Home Town
WHO: Many People

This area is unique - there is no one here. The entire town is in ruins and abandon. Entering each of the 7 possible locations will trigger flashback events and earn you "Memory Fragments". Don't ask.

The actual events will be acted out, this list below is just a guide.

Water Tower
--"We talked here."
--"We'd always be friends."
--"If she was ever in trouble, I'd save her."
Baker's Inn
--"Brought in all sorts of heroes."
--"The place to hear stories."
Blacksmith's Shop
--"Taught me allot about weapons."
--"Talked allot about equipment."
--"We worked on some things together."
Her House
--"This is where she lived."
--"We ate together."
--"We talked in her room."
--"Her mother was kind, she raised her."
Candy Shop
--"I spent all my money here."
--"Nice owner, kind lady."
--"Fresh baked goods on occasion."
Someone's House
--"I've never been in here before."
--"I don't know anything about this place"
--*There should be some items to find in here, and ONLY during the flash back!
Home
--*You must gather the other "Memory Fragments" before entering here.
--"This was my home"
--*Luke has 2 pasts, I intend to confuse the player here, showing 2 separate memories.
--"My mother cooked for us. // My Father cooked for us."
--"This was my room."
--"Mom did this. // Dad did that."
--*After fully exploring the house, Luke acquires the last "Memory Fragment".

Once the player has all "Memory Fragments" Luke will remember where the gift is.
Luke must then return home.

LOCATION: Luke's Home, Torou
WHO: Luke(L), Luke's Father(F), Luke's Grandfather(G)

Luke enters his home to find both his father and his grandfather waiting for him.

G: How did you do.
L: I remember grandfather.
G: Good.
F: Good? How can this be good, now my only son has to leave to try to save the world!
G: You shut up.
L: ...
L: I brought the package.
G: Well?
G: Open it!

Luke opens the package and receives his starting equipment. Legendary Sword, Legendary Armor, Legendary Boots, etc.. Also inside is a "Green Tunic", but it won't fit Luke, it's too small.

L: I still have some memory issues Grandpa, I kept remembering Mom.
G: You've had 2 pasts Luke. You see, you've already defeated the Black Wizard.
G: But then he went back in time and tried to destroy you. So you had a life with your mother, and a life without.
G: And that's how I know that she's the only good thing that ever happened to my son.
F: That's kinda harsh old man.
G: Look who's talking, besides, I told you to shut up!
G: ...
G: So this time, you make sure he doesn't get another chance.
L: Alright.
L: So what do I do again?
G: You must seek out the Wizards, only their knowledge can help you now.

Luke get together the last of his things, says goodbye, and sets off.

END OF CHAPTER

=MAPS=
Old Home Town
--Memory Locations, Old & Current
Home Town

=CHARACTERS=
Luke, Luke's Father, Luke's Grandfather
Many Other People

No comments: